Monday, April 2, 2018

Marching Band Fun with Club Q

Hello and Welcome! 

I'm here today bringing you a fun layout using the Quick Quotes April Club Q kit!

This page was created from their Altered kit. It was really fun taking the pieces from this mini album kit and making a standard layout.


This page came together so easily and quickly as all the pre-cut papers go together, plus there are matching embellishments like ribbon and chipboard tags and scalloped borders. I simply matted Navigator 105 on black cardstock, took the pieces from the Club Q kit, and arranged them in a grid pattern. (I was actually able to make four layouts with the Altered Club Q kit! I will be showing you the other layouts later this month.)


As my son's marching band uniform is green and yellow, I pulled in these colors using PowderPuff Chalking Inks in Seafoam, Desert Sun, and Feather Gray.


The photos were printed with my Canon Selphy CP1200. I love that it can resize my photos to fit my page perfectly.

QUICK QUOTES PRODUCTS:
April's Club Q Altered Kit
PowderPuff Chalking Inks: Seafoam, Desert Sun and Feather Gray

CANON PRINTER:
SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
SELPHY High-Capacity Color Ink/Paper set

Other Products:
Black cardstock
Musical instrument die by Cheery Lynn
Chipboard letter by Pressed Petals
Letter stickers by Making Memories 

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment