Thursday, February 22, 2018

Keeping PowderPuff Chalking Inks Organized

Hello and welcome!

Today I'm creating with PowderPuff Chalking Inks and showing you how easy it is to keep these inks organized!

I LOVE PowderPuff Chalking Inks! They come in amazing colors. Did you know that you can download our ink swatch sheets for free? You can link to them here.



The two-sided Quick Quotes' PowderPuff Ink Storage Case keeps 24 of my inks organized and within easy reach. I arrange my them in rainbow order and, with the see-through front, I can find the ink I want instantly. The case is also high quality, with reinforced stitching to keep the inks secure. I love being able to just grab them all and go to a crop.

    


PowderPuff Chalking Inks are so versatile. You can stamp, blend, paint and, of course, edge with them. For this card, I stamped using Quick Quotes' new 2018 ink colors! Don't you love the tropical feel?



To add depth I stamped each flower twice (with a MISTI) using different colors of ink -  Tropical Punch and Island Orange, Bermuda and Key Largo, and the leaves in Key Largo and Green Leaf. I also used Quick Quotes new Spring Showers paper collection, edged with Key Largo PowderPuff Chalking Ink.



QUICK QUOTES PRODUCTS:
 PowderPuff Chalking Inks: Bermuda, Key Largo, Tropical Punch, Island Orange, Green Leaf
 PowderPuff Ink Storage Case
 Spring Showers Paper Pack *coming soon*

Other Products:
 flower and sentiment stamps by Verve Stamps

Hope you are inspired to get a jump start on getting organized and to have fun getting inky,
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment