Saturday, June 24, 2017

Driven To Drive Layout for Scrap Our Stash

Hello and Welcome!

The summer is just flying by! It was fun seeing my 16 year old go through the process of getting his driver's license. Such a big step. He worked really hard at it and passed the test on his first try!


 I designed this layout for Scrap Our Stash's June Sketch Challenge with the stash item word challenge of - SUMMER.

No automatic alt text available.

I used 3 photos instead of 4, but otherwise I stayed pretty close to the sketch.

For my stash items, I used:
S - splatters (gold Color Shine)
U - Uniball white pen
M - maps or Making Memories paper
M - Martha Stewart border punch
E - ephemera
R - red

Here are a couple details.

Embellishment clusters:

Journaling area:

If you would like to play along you can join us at Scrap Our Stash. You will not only get a page done, but you might win a great prize!

This page is entered in:
Simon Says Wed. Challenge: Use Pattern Paper

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a brilliant layout, love the story it tells.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete